Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moose Lake Quilt Retreat Info


Hey Friends and blog visitors, thought I'd update this before any of you came to see stuff and found nothing.  SO, I'm going to upload a copy of the Quilt Retreat brochure so anyone can print and then register by mailing in; I'm going post some pictures of the Beginner Project (Fat 1/4 lap quilt) and a couple of pictures from an earlier post that showcase the possibilities of the "Stack'nWack" project that Adina Boschman will be teaching.  If you've got any questions, it would be best to email me at vpank@mts.net.  Hopefully these posts will lure you out to Moose for the weekend.

This is the beginner lap quilt.  It can be done with one feature fabric like this picture or, each point of the star can be done with a different co-ordinating fabric (8 fat 1/4's), you also need a cbackground, neutral fabric.  It's got a country look when done with different plaids/homespuns.

Okay, having some trouble with the PDF Registration form.  The "Stack'nWack" is on my earlier April 15, post so you can see the squares there.  I'll try to fix the other posts later, sorry ...email me and I'll send them to you :)





No comments: