Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Options for finishing, not always as fast as it should be!




Hey, this entry is especially for Jody, take a look at how the ties have been done on these two. Notice they're closer than 6" apart, that's your choice, check your batting if you can, it will have a recommended distance on it. Also, we talked about having your ties on the back instead of the front. I should have done that, especially on the yellow one. I also used embroidery floss for that one but apparently it's not the best because it can untie itself.? Who knew.


This one was tied late at night by the Forshaw/Waller/Pankratz team. I think we finished at about 2:30 in the morning. How we kept the lines straight, I don't know!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

See, I knew that was a beautiful quilt. and a beautiful daughter underneath it.